Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DV8 Return!!

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
oggey said:
Jasper Im sure you from northern heroes :p Nah you deserved that game, you played awesome ball all day, played tight as f00k! Deserved that win fair does. We lost to shazam on field 1, mainly because we didnt walk it and also some other reasons , but hey sh!t happens

O.G
Yep from northern heroes an it was a good fair game between us only i got capped in the back from my own team while on the fifty :rolleyes:

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
angel said:
totally agree , all divs would not be happy with losing the game , and there was some awesome sportmanship going on .
more then i have see in any tournament for a while.
just goes to prove that the masters is pushing forward.
it was just the comment.("Never had a problem in the first 2 events yet do in the 3rd i'll let everyone work that out for them selves" )
is this the result of sour grapes or some accusation of game fixing???
don't know.:confused: :( :confused:
We lost to the Firm an didnt have a problem except for amongst ourselves with a bust up between the two brothers in the team afterwards for how we played. The other two games we lost we did not quarrel with each other over mistakes made or stupidity nor with the way the opposing teams play but did have quarrel with marshalls over decisions and rather major game and day changing decisions at that.

As for my comment well if you believe it to be an accusation of game fixing then go right ahead but i didnt say that ;)

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
oggey said:
Well when we say fair game, :rolleyes: We got out classed at something else aswell :D Damn and I thought my wiping was good!
Well i was gonna lay on ma back punter style an shoot while trying to rub it off but i thought it might look a bit odd to the marshalls :D

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
do insult intended guys and girls.
bad day at office and shot to bits from marshalling and acheing like a bit*h
as always awesome tourny,
field lay outs, didnt wendy say you could send her a design or go down on the day and set a field up(i think thats from a previous thread)
gotta agree though interesting fileds.
see ya at the next one
cheers angel

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Marshalling at the masters

Quick 2 ps worth, at the last 7 man we had a shocking bit of marshalling go against us against guess who. And not just sour grapes, the player walked off with 3 hits on her and we were the only team they'd played using chronic.

The only thing I would say is that no-one with a team affiliation should marshall there own team, in that game we had 3 marshalls from our opposition team on the field, never gonna get fair calls on that basis.
Especially when the MK Storm lads on the next field were awesome, rule should be set down and marshalls arranged accordingly.