Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DV8 Return!!

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Fine, next event you can call my team captain a liar to his face, He does not lie and he was pretty annoyed at events.

J.C said:
I was field ultimate on field 2, I do not play for DV8, I certainly didnt say

quote "you can come and complain if you like, but it wont do any good."

After every game I ultimate I always call the two captains together to sign the score sheets and ask if there was any issues. What you are saying is basically a load of crap. I am non bias towards any team including 1-4-1ing my own team, good friends on other teams. It doesnt matter to me who you are, what team you play for, If your family or not, everyone is treated the same. To prove it I have 1-4-1 my twin brother, who is on the same team as me - Biased I think not.

James

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
I would just like to say from a noobs point of view all this talk is not nice to see.I played in a Div A match on Sunday and I LOVED IT.We only won 2 games all day but I enjoyed it so much.Not sure if I want to get involved if things are going to get "all messy".:( :( :( .I play for fun,i love playing,if I win then thats even more fun!

N

dan_kpa

Mar 2, 2006
brum
www.phpbber.com
newboy said:
I would just like to say from a noobs point of view all this talk is not nice to see.I played in a Div A match on Sunday and I LOVED IT.We only won 2 games all day but I enjoyed it so much.Not sure if I want to get involved if things are going to get "all messy".:( :( :( .I play for fun,i love playing,if I win then thats even more fun!

N
i have to agree with newboy on this one. i know we are a new team, nut we had a fantastic day on sunday with a misshap where i was shot in the back by one of my own and taken off, n eventually lost the game which cost us the first place but hey sh*t happens i love playing the game and winning is a bonus!, and its even better when teams show sportsmanship after a game

well done to the angels and the marshall too was a fookin fantastic day. as a noobie it certainly grabbed me into the whole tourney scene.
and well done to the dv8 lads saw a couple of ya games.....fantastic!

dan

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES would i say that the DV8 marshalls showed biased to their team. These players do pride themselves on fair play.

Tricky if you have any problem with the reffing raise it with Wendy not on here cos all you do is wind up the same refs who are going to marshal you the rest of the year, and remember other tournament refs read this forum as well and your constant attacking could inadvertantly affect the way they ref you as well.

On the other hand maybe Wendy should look at the makeup of the field crews so that this sort of accusation cannot be made again, I know teams like to stick together beause they know each othe, but lets look at the bigger picture.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
lemonade said:
And I suppose playing on with a blatent shot in the shoulder blades (by your mate in the can) doesn't count as cheating 'cause he couldn't wipe it then eh Markie? :p

LeMon x
Bla Bla Bla Bla.

If you are meaning me when you say hit on the shoulder then i got pulled in about 3 games for that because i was wearing my XSV top and it has a logo on it which was mistaken for a hit a couple of times but if you mean another player then i am sorry....

P.S it was i fix you getting player of the day i only said youi could have it cause i didnt want one of my own t shirts back ;)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Dark Warrior said:
On the other hand maybe Wendy should look at the makeup of the field crews so that this sort of accusation cannot be made again
Eric,

That was my original point, as stated earlier , and it was raised with Wendy at the time but what can she do after the fact?!.

It's not constant bitching at marshalls, and if they're as profesional as you say then why should my opinion of them make a difference;)

Anywho its done now, everyones said their piece so its bed time:D

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
Problem with that Warrior, is I know at the 5 man wendy normally has dv8, furion, cannock cobras, marshalling now i know all 3 teams enter at least 1 team in every marshal that i have marshaled with from all of these 3 teams have been fair and always unbiased and ive marshaled a few with them now.

You will always have people who think that they have had the bitter end of marshalling against them. Until they step upto the plate and offer to marshal i dont think they will never know how difficult it is to do it or how refs always get percieved in a bad light.

So a big big up to all the marshalls that have the balls to stand up and be counted with me. You all do a great job.

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Did I make a general sweeping statement that all marshalls are crap?!

NO I DIDN'T, i recounted one incident so please stop making out like I'm on a marshall witch hunt.

I have already stated that the other fields on that occasion were very good, Jon and the storm guys on field 1 and the cobras on 3 I believe, all I'm saying is if they are going to be reffing their own team then they should be dilluted when they can be, not have storm doing one field, cobras doing one and dv8 doing one, THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!.:D