Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DXS 1.1L Air Systems

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Anyone got any experience using these? Have been looking at one because I heard that they're pretty light in comparison to similar fibre wraps (I'm looking at the Kevlar tank btw, not the 1.1L throttle).

So does anyone know if they're lighter than other 1.1L bottles?

The selling point is the shape being a little "stubbier" , I need to get closer to my marker as I'm having issues tucking in at present (my rail won't slide any further forward because of the size of the reg on my PE bottle).

My other main aim is to get my setup as light as possible (Ego 07 & Magna Loader) without buying a Stako :eek: So I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of you who already own a DXS system.

Cheers.

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
DXS bottle is pretty light - mine comes in at 1.46Kg including nipple cover, reg and 3000psi of air

I find it balances my Ego8 very well and i can play a lot tighter than i could with a standard 1.1 bottle

Comes in at about 1/8" longer than a Stako (basically the same size plus the fibre wrapping on the bottom)

If i could play without a bottle cover on the setup would be perfect for me

Hope that helps ya

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
The smartparts bottles are verylight.
are they also made of plastic spoons?

also... hate to burst any bubbles... but a normal crossfire 1.1 bottle ways slightly less than the DXS 1.1, both had 3000psi in, and both were naked (no bottle cover) cant remember the EXACT weight, but ill rescale them when i get a chance. the DXS boasts for being smaller, which in certainly is.

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
I can't comment on weight but it's the most comfortable bottle I've ever had and is the most consistent too.

If I recommend an air system it the DXS for sure.

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
I have one on my sl74 and its great as i have small arms also and normaly use flame drop from custom products but this has done the job.But is it the lightest bottle on the market then no but it is great none the less whats a few ounces.
great bottle great price looks great.
speak to chris lacey at lips they do some great deals 01707325007