Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DXS pulse loader

sirsterling

sirsterling
Jan 29, 2009
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
I used a pulse loader for the first time on sunday i was fairly impressed to start with, am using an eg 08 and when firing fast the hopper would feed ok for about 10 shots then stop i would then have to shake the hopper to get the balls feeding.
This happened throughout the day can anyone please help?
Matt:)

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
i had the same problem the ball getting stuck between the drive cone and the raceway looked all over for a solution but too no avail it anoyed me so much i just took it back and got a reloader b2

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I think it may be balls size related, i had to press the button every now and again when mucking about with reballs, same for crap paint where you get a odd few that are over sized (the magna had the worst problem with them), the same can be said about any loader really i have seen it happen with the rotor to even mid game.

Only real way compare is to try a different paint and see if that helps? :D

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Common problems on pulses are:

Over filling, they really don't like this.
Wrong mode, if you are not using an RF then you need a red light not a green one.

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
Like Andy has said you'll probably in RF mode.This is where it won't feed unless the trigger is pulled and it pulses once every so often(i forget how long it is)

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
pulse

dont 4get u also have a auxilary power output on ur ego 08 this helps put more power 2 ur hopper but i think it only works with the rf chip instaled??:confused: dont know if this is any help 2 u....

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I've got three of the buggars and as phil-boys, they never miss a beat unless you try and stick some funny paint through it. Never ever had to shake the thing to get it to feed paint, and on the rare occasion it has stopped working I just press the blue reverse button and 99 times out of 100 that clears any jam.

I've heard talk that you can adjust a pot inside to speed up or slow down the feedrate, and can also be used to soften it's use against brittle paint, or harder to try and push odd-shape paint down, but to be honest every single one of mine is stock and it works well with all types of paint.

If it is used maybe someone has had a fiddle with that? Maybe someone else with more knowledge could confirm or deny if an adjusted pot could cause the problem?

In the meantime, try getting it to work off your marker, and just get it to feed into a pot, stopping and starting it by stopping the feed, and see if it works ok then. Also fresh batteries, make sure it is clean, all screws are tight, etc, etc...