Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye color kit

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Interested in a 2nd dye rotor , just wondering can you just swop the lid over for a speed fit and is It possible to change dye icon on the top?

The reason I ask is there all in green , I understand you can change the viewing windows plus the dye stickers and the complete lid , but the 2nd hopper I'm after has a camo design on the top lid that I don't want to lose so I thought is it possible to change the cap ( to speed fit) and remove and replace the color icon ?

Thanks

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Interested in a 2nd dye rotor , just wondering can you just swop the lid over for a speed fit and is It possible to change dye icon on the top?

The reason I ask is there all in green , I understand you can change the viewing windows plus the dye stickers and the complete lid , but the 2nd hopper I'm after has a camo design on the top lid that I don't want to lose so I thought is it possible to change the cap ( to speed fit) and remove and replace the color icon ?

Thanks
Yes you can!! just swap them

Winterswrath

Aug 1, 2015
Yes you can put buy a speed feed lid (but be wary of the void the leave in the hopper when filling) in fact a mate of mine was showing off a mod where he had used a dremel to carve part of the lid hinge, so he could swap between normal and speed feed without disassembly really good idea if you have a steady hand.