Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Gel C5 Armpads and Dye Hybrid Red Pants !!! F/S UK :)

HammersmithZak

ROFLCOPTER!
Jul 1, 2007
Barnes Hammersmith
www.myspace.com
Right guys ive got here some Red Dye Hybrid Pants only used once at the canary wharf paintball center and the same goes for the armpads.

The Dye armpads are size are XL but trust me im only 5 ft 8 and they do grip your arms very well regardless of how big ure arms are.The C5 gel armpads still has its packaging as well.

The Hybrid pants are size meduim and are in mint condition no tears or any of that crap.The reason for selling is that im actually going snowboarding soon and i really need to save up plus ive just got some camo invert pants and only tend to play recreational ball so the armpads are no need to me.

for the armpads im looking for £25 quid and the pants for £20 or the lot for £40

right well i want a quick sale and paypal is my preferred method :) uhmmm do feel free to ask me questions cheeeers.

POSTAGE IS INCLUDED! coz im such a nice chap :p

Frontline Predator

Aug 11, 2007
`1

any pics?

Right guys ive got here some Red Dye Hybrid Pants only used once at the canary wharf paintball center and the same goes for the armpads.

The Dye armpads are size are XL but trust me im only 5 ft 8 and they do grip your arms very well regardless of how big ure arms are.The C5 gel armpads still has its packaging as well.

The Hybrid pants are size meduim and are in mint condition no tears or any of that crap.The reason for selling is that im actually going snowboarding soon and i really need to save up plus ive just got some camo invert pants and only tend to play recreational ball so the armpads are no need to me.

for the armpads im looking for £25 quid and the pants for £20 or the lot for £40

right well i want a quick sale and paypal is my preferred method :) uhmmm do feel free to ask me questions cheeeers.

POSTAGE IS INCLUDED! coz im such a nice chap :p