Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye gloves :(

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
now i'm not normaly one to complain but..

brought some new dye c8 gloves - worn them once and washed them.

some stiching has come loose around mainly the mesh parts, is this normal?

i know what people will say, send them back etc.. but i've not got the time etc..

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
I think Dye strongly advise that you hand-wash delicates such as gloves, Pads and maybe even packs. Check the label located within the item or on it's packaging to receive guidance on how to look after that specific piece of kit.

I would certainly never suggest putting such items into a washing machine, as many are too harsh and can often cause unnecessary damage (on whatever setting you put it on). With any piece of clothing i purchase i look to see how to maintain them to keep them in best shape.

I personally hand wash gloves in a shower or sink. But not every time i use them.

If you are unsure on how to look after your kit, or can't find the necessary direction, contact Dye's service department:

Tommy Pemberton
tommy@dyeprecision.com
+44 (0) 208 649 6330 ext. 213 UK Phone

Probably best to bear in mind that most of the Dye Europe team were out working hard in Toulouse this weekend....So give them a couple of days to rest perhaps.

Hope you find out everything you need to know, and I'm sure Dye Precision will appreciate your product feedback.

Jack.