Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dye i4 lens

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
hi all,

I click my dye i4 lens into place however it seems to come out a little from the edge of my mask.

It's only a few millimeters but my mates i4 mask doesn't do this and i'd rather be safe than sorry as it look like paint could potentially get in there.

I just want to know if it is safe and if theres anything i could do to stop this from happening.

I can upload pictures on request.

Thanks

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
the first image is the top of the lens and it seems it is not fully where it should be.

The other picture shows that the bit that should be locking in place is seemingly sliding foward.

Attachments

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
no i put it right in and it clicks however it slowly comes out to the point where i took the picture

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
it's as if it doesn't lock the lens in place as i can slide it straight out by pulling the strap, i can't seem to get the thing to lock it in place working, i haven't had the mask for too long as i brought it second hand and it has a contour attachment on the side if that might alter the mask in any way?

Newt

Oct 8, 2012
Are the hooks catching the square hole on the lens properly when you pull it back and it clicks in