Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYE M2 Dyecam - Price Drop

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
Hi everyone.

Up for sale is a DYE M2 Dyecam in fantastic condition.

Item was previously a wall hanger so very little use.

Item comes with both barrels, a full parts kit and an extra parts kit and eye pipe were purchased. Also has the wireless charge mat.

Ideally collected within Kent but I can post.

£400 collected or plus postage.

Any questions then let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: James ECI

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hello,
is this the 1st M2 or the later released, M2 MOSAir version, does it come with the Dye multi tool & any mechanical or electronic problems?
Cheers.

Reactions: spartan0746

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
Hello,
is this the 1st M2 or the later released, M2 MOSAir version, does it come with the Dye multi tool & any mechanical or electronic problems?
Cheers.
Hi, MOSAIR as far as I’m aware, wireless board and charge mat.

Works fine, I have a video if that would help. Or if your local happy for us to meet at a site and you can have a shoot as proof.

Only downside is it came to me without the multi tool.

But as per the advert I did purchase the “medium” parts kit I think it’s called, lots of o rings and another eye pipe.

Only selling as i play mech only now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avon

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me, the shooting video was good, it looks in amazing good condition, the Dye multi tool, isn’t an issue. The shoot count is really low, you have an amazing marker here, I can’t see it being around for very long. I’m not local unfortunately, but good luck with the sale & thanks again for all the information

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me, the shooting video was good, it looks in amazing good condition, the Dye multi tool, isn’t an issue. The shoot count is really low, you have an amazing marker here, I can’t see it being around for very long. I’m not local unfortunately, but good luck with the sale & thanks again for all the information
Hello,
I’d rather keep it local but I am happy to post if someone is interested.

Reactions: Avon

rkohal

Jun 2, 2016
Tallinn, Estonia
Usually it is from 25-45£. Just checked MyHermes with some random Kent postal code and it says 35£. PMd you my location details, maybe you could look up some other vendors for me.