Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye m2 moss

Jay80widnes

Nov 21, 2017
hey was just wondering if anyone could help
I have a dye m2 and it’s not quite as good as it should be also use a tippmann x7 witch I am getting better results from ! Grouping of shots accuracy things like that was just wondering any one worked though this and found a good balance with the setting up of the m2 ? Would appreciate any input ! Thanks guys

Nereme

Feb 19, 2018
couple of quick things to check.

When you say issues with shots are you talking about the odd ball going widely left or a few in a row will randomly do that?
What paint are you using when this happens?
Has the paint been sized or do you just have one barrel that's bigger than needed, I will assume you are just using the stock barrel that comes with the M2?

Jay80widnes

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for reply I am sizing the paint but same with stock barrel was thinking maybe weather as was cold last time I used but still !! Tried good paint to two different types so was just wondering if someone had found a good set up eg dwell an abs setting? Thanks for looking.
James

Jay80widnes

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry to answer your question properly the shots are gowin every witch way thay want don’t think it’s spin on the balls just no consistency at ten meters it’s a good meter spreed ! Thanks again
James