Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye M2 (SOLD!)

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
Hello everyone! SOLD!

Today I’m bringing to you my Dye M2 Crimson Winter, hoping to find someone who’s interested on purchasing a BEAST ;)

I’m the very first owner of this M2, I purchased it 5 months ago and the reason why I’m selling it is because I got myself another DM and I’m in need of a downgrade.

This marker is in an extremely mint condition and comes with all the goodies it does as new. It has been maintained and cleaned after every single event and Dye techs have taken care of it in the last Millennium Series (july) so that I am a 100% that it is working perfectly.

The marker shoots smooth ropes and has no leaks, wear or scratches on it.

This is what you'll be purchasing:
  • Dye M2 Crimson Winter.
  • Original marker invoice + warranty card (completely clean).
  • Barrel (front, .689 back and .684 back).
  • Case.
  • Updating and charging cables.
  • Dye tool.
  • Original barrel sock.
  • Spare parts + o-rings set (the kit contains more than the stock quantity of o-rings).
  • Dye lube.
As I always do when it comes to sell paintball markers, I'll be shipping the marker without a single drop of paint on it. Buy with confidence, I’m a serious guy.

Price: firmly asking for £705 (including shipping in Europe) + PayPal fees (or gifted).

Last edited:

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
where bouts are you
Hi!

I'm based in Madrid but I play nationwide in Spain and all the Millennium Series events too ;)

However, shipping is not a problem. I've sent lots of stuff and markers to other countries without a single issue.

Last edited: