Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye nt 10 green flashing light.

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
i recently bought a dye nt 10 and when i took it out the box all seem fine, when i tried to fire a green flashing light kept appearing, any ideas what might be wrong and how to fix it?. i have tried cleaning the eyes and replacing the o-rings

Ciarann13

Aug 15, 2013
Scotland
yeah thats when i noticed the problem, it wouldnt shoot. now i dont have air the green light is still flashing when i pull the trigger

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Try just turning marker on without air attached. Led should be red. Don't pull trigger. Put your finger down feed neck. Led should go green then back to red when you remove finger. If it doesn't I would say faulty eyes.

Does it fire with eyes turned off? Hold bottom button till led flashes red. Then try firing.

sd_dragao

Nov 24, 2013
Does it fires with eyes off? If so, the eyes are damage. The eyes must see eachother between shotts or the led will blink green.

But try to gas it up and try.

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Just a quick check - you have changed the battery - 90% of problems are down to a faulty/low powered battery.

My Nt11 was flashing green and a quick blue, and would not fire, which was a battery issue. I'd put a new (or so I thought) battery in it but is was iffy, I changed the battery again and voilà.