Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT 11, JT/Proto playing pants, jersey

PaDz

Padzmate
Jun 14, 2009
Shrewsbury
Just having a clear out of a few bits in my gear bag.

P&P included in prices

Dye nt 11
I bought this off the forum a fair few years ago as a back up marker and only really used it once as there was somthing wrong with the Reg? So it’s just been sitting in my bag. I did get it serviced by just paintball recently I.e checked the bolt grease etc, it still gases fine but it doesn’t want to fire. I have managed to get it to fire recently but with my absolute crap knowledge of fixing dye markers I thought someone out there could take it off my hands and get it going again, hence the cheap price. But comes with the o rings, marker bag/case £50

proto pants size XL - solid condition Ankle straps intact £

JT pants -solid condition again but would recommend for people size s as it’s abit tight around the waist SIZE M £30

Old Skool playing jersey £5

Attachments

Reactions: James ECI

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Dye nt 11
I bought this off the forum a fair few years ago as a back up marker and only really used it once as there was somthing wrong with the Reg? So it’s just been sitting in my bag. I did get it serviced by just paintball recently I.e checked the bolt grease etc, it still gases fine but it doesn’t want to fire. I have managed to get it to fire recently but with my absolute crap knowledge of fixing dye markers I thought someone out there could take it off my hands and get it going again, hence the cheap price. But comes with the o rings, marker bag/case £50

JT pants -solid condition again but would recommend for people size s as it’s abit tight around the waist SIZE M £30

Old Skool playing jersey £5

all to me please