Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT, Blue/Graphite + Dye Throttle Bottle + Dye CF Boomstick + More little bits

Alex RK

Alex the kid
Aug 5, 2007
Hi All,

Trading up for new bits so a sale is on!
Usual rules apply, all offers and notes should be posted up and not PM'd!
Prices are pretty much fixed as trying to sell quickly any very nearest offers or bulk buy will be considered. Postage to UK only or collection from events.

Pictures - http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww103/alalpoole/

1. Up first is a Dye NT 2010 in Navy/Graphite - £310.00 posted

Gun is in good condition and has been cleaned and checked after every use.
Slight marks on the end of the barrel are the only scratches to the body and both Dye bits at the back of the body are missing.
The user manual and multi tool Multi Tool found have gone walk abouts so I have copied and laminated a manual to replace this.

S/N = 60949 10524

2. Next up is a Dye Throttle Bottle - withdrawn from thread

3. Dye CF Boomstick - SOLD posted

This is a Dye Carbon Fibre Boomstick 15"
The barrel is in good condition with a mark on the back part as pictured and also marks on the tip of the barrel again pictured.

4. Dye i4's Liguid grey, Smoke lense - withdrawn from thread

5. Dye C7 playing top XL grey - £20.00 posted

Dye grey C7 playing top in XL, top in good condition with a few marks on the front where the velcro on the pack has caught it but no rips/tears on it.

6. Dye C5 playing pants L grey - £20.00 posted

Dye grey C5 playing pants in L, pants in good condition. its of wear and tear but nothing big.

7. 2 x Proto Hoodie L - £20.00 posted

2 x Proto hoodies in L, quite big for the size so may fit an XL. Very Good condition and hardly used as too big.

All clothing items are Buy one Get one Half Price, so basically two items for £30.00 posted.

Thats the lot plese post up questions and I will try my hardest to answer!!

Al​

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i'll offer £110 for throttle and dye c/f. may seem a lowball but air is coming up to next test, and cf is marked,
up to you. can paypaypal instantly

Alex RK

Alex the kid
Aug 5, 2007
i'll offer £110 for throttle and dye c/f. may seem a lowball but air is coming up to next test, and cf is marked,
up to you. can paypaypal instantly
Sorry can't go that low this early! Will move on bottle due to test date but the c/f barrel is reduced already!

Al