Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
It's up to you. I think the NT is a nice gun, so if it is at the sorting office I am happy to keep it and refund you the cash.

I'm setting off to the sorting office later, so I will post up when I get back and let you know.

titanthisone

TitanThisOne
May 14, 2010
cash if it's okay mate. I'll keep ahold of it until you'd aired it up, checked it's all good ect.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
It's the gun!

I really like it! Which paypal account do you want the cash refunding to?

I'm off to a party now, so let me know and I'll do the refund later when I get in.

titanthisone

TitanThisOne
May 14, 2010
hallelujah!

Good stuff! Chan will shoot you a PM to sort Paylpal stuff, Hope you enjoy the gun, any problems with it let me know, but i send it working so there shouldn't be any issues.

Thanks again!

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
It's up to you. I think the NT is a nice gun, so if it is at the sorting office I am happy to keep it and refund you the cash.

I'm setting off to the sorting office later, so I will post up when I get back and let you know.
Haved Pm'd you email address dude

titanthisone

TitanThisOne
May 14, 2010
Brill! As said before, i'll keep ahold of it until you've used the gat. If you could post up saying it's all working ect!

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Just to let you know, I had arranged a trade on the gun at the weekend just gone.

When the gun was aired up, it wouldn't fire. The bolt stuck forward and it leaked from the ASA.

As it happened, a guy who knows about NT's was around, and he very kindly took it home and fixed it for me.

Just so you know that guy is independent, the last time I played against his team - a couple months back - I did a dead man's walk and shot three of them out. They weren't so pleased about this, so he or his team have no reason to like me or take my side in any disputes.

I have rearranged the trade to take place this week at the 10 man.

So, all's well that ends well.

Reactions: titanthisone