Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYE NT to buy or not ?

Hollywood87

Jul 22, 2012
Honestly I have owned 3 NT's and all of them shoot incredible. The biggest thing you need to remember with an NT is the reg functions with the gun like a cockers reg would. Though it does have bearing on the velocity it is mainly used to control cycling pressures of the gun. Your best bet is to buy an NT reg tester, set your reg to 110-115psi, toss the blue or green insert in if you have it (the bolt tip one, not the spacer), and run an 84 or an 80 barrel back underbored. This should put you around 290 fps. Make sure to stay on top of cleaning the marker and lube it every time you play and run fresh batteries every month or whenever it tells you that its low. You shouldn't have a problem what so ever.

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Been having issues with my nt11 I bought any ideas mate. Their seems to be way to much friction between the plunger and can it seems to stick on the lip wots onthe inside just past the vents it is well lubed and ive had it shooting for a day then nothing again the orange square oring on the plunger seemed loose so I changed that for a 111 oring but that seemed to make it a liitle worse. I dont have a reg tester so don t know wot its running at I had it shooting 280 though on a walk on . Just have the knowledge of these markers to know wots wrong any help would be a help