Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT11

Earpy

Hiding in view. Waiting for prey
Jan 12, 2017
Tamworth area
im thinking about buying a second hand dye nt11 but Iv been told not to get it as the model has a lot of issues and high maintenance.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
The NT11 Is like a formula one car, it will perform flawlessly if very very well maintained by someone who has a clear ability to read and follow the instructions closely. They are a great marker BUT if you don't take your time with its care then it will leak/not shoot/smash paint.

Last edited:

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
The NT11 I'd like a formula one car, it will perform flawlessly if very well maintained by someone who has a clear ability to read and follow the instructions closely. They are a great marker BUT if you don't take your time with its care then it will leak/not shoot/smash paint.
I wouldnt agree Sid, the NT10 was very good the 11 wasnt - it was too temperamental

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
As has been stated, the NT platform was rife with reliability and tolerance issues... However when you found a good one, it is just about the best shooting marker there has been. Next to no barrel rise due to the low mass of the bolt and very light for its time.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I wouldnt agree Sid, the NT10 was very good the 11 wasnt - it was too temperamental
I agree the 10 was by far a better marker (although still had some issues in cold in some)

I ran a couple of 11's with no issues, however I had to strip each down and lube properly each day before play to use it otherwise they wouldn't last the day.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Can only echo what has been said - I had a Nexus NT 10 for a while, but it needed an almost total strip, clean and CAREFUL re-lube and re-assembly before EVERY time it was used.

True shooter

Jan 26, 2017
Leeds
The people I've been talking to recently have said a good first marker would be something like a planet eclipse etha or etek 3

Earpy

Hiding in view. Waiting for prey
Jan 12, 2017
Tamworth area
Thank for the advice guys. I'm try to get a cheap/ second hand eclipse but I'm really tempted to go the tippmann crossover xvr or TIPX/TCR. Money is my main issue.