Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye proto rail marker questions

Ouchie

Oct 7, 2013
Hi guys , so I'm looking at a dye proto rail for about £30 with out a throttle , I'm new to paint balling and this would be my first marker if I'm to go ahead and buy it but I've got a question or 2 first !

What's your views on this marker ?
It has no throttle , are they universal for all markers so I could get one cheapish to make the marker work ?
Parts are they wildly available in the UK ?

Many thanks :)

Last edited:

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Parts are easy to buy in the UK.
The rails are easy to use.
The only thing from thta picture is that it looks like the marker is missing the regulator, ASA and the screws that hold the grip on.
I would get them to list exactly what's missing from it so you know what you need and can price it up

Reactions: Ouchie

Ouchie

Oct 7, 2013
Yes I'm starting to think I will stay away from it as I didn't pick up on the screws missing etc etc plus I agree what else could be missing ! The person said it was givin to them so that brings up a lot of questions ! I will save my penny's for now I think !

Cheers guys for the help ! :)

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
FYI I bought a Reflex Rail of this ebay same seller a couple of weeks ago. The transaction went smoothly and I'm in possession of a very nice proto. I did have my doubts as they did not send a bag or parts kit, but for £100 I'm happy.

Just thought I'd add that to info about this £30 rail for sale.

Regards,
Niloc65
Aka Colin
Split Personalities.