Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Rotar Power Button

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I have a Dye Rotor and the power button sometimes doesnt turn the rotar on i have to press it 3 or 4 times then it turns on and stays on.

I thought it could be some dirt in a connection or something but the battery and on button is all enclosed and i cant access it.

Anyone have any ideas??

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yeah ok will do if not im sure someone at the big game can take alook at it. Is there gonna be any Dye tech's there??

Lorraine

new UWE paintballer
Jan 29, 2009
Bristol
failing that, you can take the assembly out completely, then lift the motor/gearbox out and have a look at it yourself. The on button is held in place by the gearbox so it may have come loose or something?

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I had a similar problem, turned out the gearbox wasn't sitting straight in the bottom shell. You need to line up the ridges on the shell with the ridges on the gearbox otherwise it goes in skew.

Hope this helps

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
its strange coz i take the bottom shell out and it works fine Turns on every press. But it back in correctly and it doesnt turn on everytime. could it be a battery issue??

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Like in the post above yours, it sounds like the gearbox isnt sitting in there correctly..

Its what happened to mine when i 1st got it.. (after i took it all apart and attempted to put it back together for the 1st time).

take it ALL apart and start again...

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Took it to the Dye Tent at the Big game and the issue was with the board. The changed it and it works fine