Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye rotor destroying paint

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Hey guys was down at CPPS this weekend training, and was finding my rotor was ripping apart the celtic paint i was shooting, switched to my prophecy and all was well, any idea why it would be doing this?

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
Maybe the tension was too high for the brittle ball!? turn it down a little maybe??

i might be mistaken but does a prophecy use a different delivery system (sound activated?!?) rather than a constant tension of rotor!?

connor91x

May 10, 2010
essex
i might be mistaken but does a prophecy use a different delivery system (sound activated?!?) rather than a constant tension of rotor!?
Yes you are right prophecy is sound activate and not constantly trying to feed balls !

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
How much diving were you doing? Bashing brittle paint around in the rotor can break the paint on the mouldings on the inside of the top half shell, you can sand these mouldings off to help with that problem.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Could you maybe try the virtue soft arm for it ? It's meant to be a lot softer on the more brittle grades of tourney paints.

Eurotech@DYE

Apr 19, 2011
Good Morning,

As some of the posts above stated, turning down the tension is the main fix for people that seem to brake paint in the loader on occasions. If it is very very brittle, hard diving can also cause this.

If you continue to experiance issues after you have tried that then please email eurotech@dyeprecision.com.

Thanks,