Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Rotor Gen 3

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Hi Guys,

I've been looking at getting a Dye Rotor soon and I'm a right tart when it comes to it looking nice with my gear. So I've found one I love and its a Gen 3 Rotor - So not the new R2 that's just come out.

Is there anything that I should be aware of that I'll be greatly missing out on that the R2 gives me or any other bad points to the gen3? Its gonna cost me about 120 quid, but looks beautiful and I want it :)

Indiana

May 20, 2016
The Dye Rotor R2 Paintball Hopper has an adjustable ball capacity between 200-260 paintballs, a 15% larger lid opening with a rapid release safeguard system, a reload alert system that tells you when you are low on paintballs in the hopper, a low batter indicator, dynamic force control, tool-less disassembly, a spring loaded inner floor, improved feed reliability, adjustable drive tension, positive feed live hinge tray, patented rotor feed technology, and it only weighs 1.1 lbs. I copy and pasted this but its the facts. To be totally honest I would by the R2 as the rotors lasted for a ages and worked really well, if you buy this it will outlast the previos rotor and will work fine during the reign of the next rotor.

avituk

UK Angel Owner
The rotor is a good hopper. there isn't much difference out of the box between the different models. the newer ones have better designs as the older ones are pretty bland as to blingyness.

at the end of the day as for performance its a hopper so its what ever the wallet allows