dye rotor or GI pulse?

daniel ellis

Jul 19, 2012
we all love the dye rotors & im hearing mixed reviews on the gi pulse,,
what do you guys think I should get?

Jimmmygray

Jun 25, 2012
London
I would go with the Dye Rotor. Not that you should have problems but the support team for Dye are awesome. When I had problems with my proto they paid for postage and sorted the problem quickly. :)

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I don't really like the look of the pulse personally but its got some nice stuff on it such as a screen at the back, chronograth and other stuff, but you can never beat a dye rotor, they are so reliable, affordable and fairly east to maintain or like what @Mclovin101 said virtue spires a beast also, I personally use the rotor but i did borrow a spire and it was great but it did have the ramp (have to buy seperatly) with so it was not standard but it was great and kept up with my ego fine
Good luck

jamie perrett

playing for nexus kids
May 6, 2014
london
from using a rotor,prophecy,spire and gi pulse i would say still the rotor it just doesn't fail.
my experiences
spire pulsing is annoying and its to picky also speed feeds are like 40
gi pulse inconsistent feeding , lid is a pain to open during game.
prophecy just some days it would decide to not work properly
rotor haven't had any issues or problems to put me out of a game or stop me using it.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I have been using a Rotor since they were launched back in 2009 and i just can't fault them,as already said they just keep going and going and simple and fuss free operation.

Never tried a spire myself so i couldn't comment but i know of a few people have had to get the motors or boards replaced new out of the box,but overall they must to be happy with them as they are still using them.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If you gave me a pulse I'd pay you to take it away again. Only loader I ever used and hated instantly.

I'm a big fan of the prophecy but I haven't used a spire yet.