Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Rotor

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Was using my 2 year old rotor on a walkon yesterday. Half way through the day the rotor wouldnt feed unless i pulled the anti-jam arm, then it would load 1-6balls. Changed the batteries and still had problems. Any ideas to what could be the problem...such as the board or motor. The rotor would empty its load into a box but didnt seem to want to feed the marker :(

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
As the rotor is force fed (rather than eyes or sound activated) and it would feed into a box, I would look at your marker's eyes as the potential problem...need cleaning ??
OR
as it was hot on sunday, had some of the balls swollen, meaning it feeds then jams, you clear it with the anti-jam, then another swollen ball gets stuck after firing normally for a short while?

If at the end of the day, you emptied the hopper into a box by then the weather was cooler and the paint might have cooled down back to nornal size and back to feeding perfectly.

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Thanks for the advice. I've had the rotor for two years now and that Sunday was the first time it developed a fault. Yes the weather was hot and I was using dxs gold. My ego 11 didn't register an eye fault so not sure the exact fault. I've ordered a new board for the rotor plus a new rotor for back up. So everything should be hunkydory :D