Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dye rotor

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Also have you seen the new colors? camo, so on....

I'm buying a expansion atm

Also i looked in my hopper while cleaning and a screw has gone missing from the top. This means it when through the gun and shot someone with it. Not very safe at all. Just glad i didn't cause injury

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
well im back from my game 2 cases no jams with the modded feeder :D, only got to use formula 13 though the temp wasnt good enough for the rps

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
Also have you seen the new colors? camo, so on....

I'm buying a expansion atm

Also i looked in my hopper while cleaning and a screw has gone missing from the top. This means it when through the gun and shot someone with it. Not very safe at all. Just glad i didn't cause injury
you could have just lost it when you were "cleaning" your hopper.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
used mine at the big game yesturday 2 and half case and it worked a dream.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
used mine at the big game yesturday 2 and half case and it worked a dream.
Ditto. I think the new arm makes more sense though, as it means you need to use less force when unjamming it to back up the balls in the tray, whereas the old arm applied force more sideways than backwards. I might see if I can get one just in case, but so far mine has been great since january without a single jam (not counting reballs!)

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
Ditto. I think the new arm makes more sense though, as it means you need to use less force when unjamming it to back up the balls in the tray, whereas the old arm applied force more sideways than backwards. I might see if I can get one just in case, but so far mine has been great since january without a single jam (not counting reballs!)
the new anti jam system is supposed to work wonders with reballs. Is this really true though?

Jose J.

May 1, 2008
Spain
www.49-51.com
the new anti jam system is supposed to work wonders with reballs. Is this really true though?
No, it's not.

A rotor with the new antijam system works better than the old one, but it doesn't work as it should (talking about reballs).

I didn't see any difference with paintballs.

Hi guys,

Just to clarify a few things..

DYE have always stated that Rotors are not idealy to be used with Reballs. Apparently some Rotors are fine with them but due to the nature of the Reball (and similer brands) polymers, they could always be prone to jamming in the Rotor.

The newer anti jam arm was included as a tweak to the original design, but there is nothing inherantly 'bad' about the original arm. The biggest thing is that the newer arm is designed to help un-jam paintballs if they do jam up, not to prevent it from jamming.
The vast majority of people have never had a problem with either, and i know that most of our team guys are still running with the originals as there has been no need to switch.
The main advantage with the new fin is that it can help to un-jam sticky or sweaty paint, which is typical with a couple of brands of paint especially in very humid conditions.

If you ever have any issues with you Rotor, or anything DYE please feel free to contact Ash who heads up our technical department on eurotech at dyeprecision dot com or at DYE Europe HQ on 0208 649 6330.

Hope that helps fellas,

Tommy

Hello,

Even if the screw did fall into the gun it wouldnt have the force to fire it any real distance at all. It more probably would have broken a ball in the barrel/breach.
It would be always worth checking on screws etc when you clean you kit to make sure any havent been shaken loose.

All the best,

Tommy