Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYEM2

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
I've never been a DM fan but this new DM16, sorry M2 :rolleyes:, is packed with some pretty awesome features. I even like the real tree colour!
Its just a shame the overall body shape yet again hasn't changed much.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I've never been a DM fan but this new DM16, sorry M2 :rolleyes:, is packed with some pretty awesome features. I even like the real tree colour!
Its just a shame the overall body shape yet again hasn't changed much.
Well DLX haven't changed the luxe body shape for years now. But no-one complains.

The Ego was the same body shape for years yet just more refined, same as the geo. even the CS1, from the early pictures looks like a more refined GSL/3.5

The AXE has just had its first major body change last year, Same as the vanquish in its 2nd form.

Everything just gets refined more and more in paintball yet we still all want the latest shiniest toy

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Well DLX haven't changed the luxe body shape for years now. But no-one complains.

The Ego was the same body shape for years yet just more refined, same as the geo. even the CS1, from the early pictures looks like a more refined GSL/3.5

The AXE has just had its first major body change last year, Same as the vanquish in its 2nd form.

Everything just gets refined more and more in paintball yet we still all want the latest shiniest toy
True, good point well made. Its just not for me in this case.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Rob, Dye completely changed the DM's shape/ergonomics for 2014, were you expecting something completely different again?

Anil has listed some good points.
Yes I know, I remember this. I also acknowledged his points and as i said this current shape is not my favourite. Theres no argument to be had here.

Reactions: H

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury
I guess that all depends on which way you have it strapped to your back whilst marshalling Marc0 ;)

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
So the M2 comes in £100 cheaper than the new CS1. Will be interesting to see which markers players will buy.