Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dying mask

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Well people do it all the time to other plastics but I dont know if goggle lenses have any sort of coating on them.

Sampaint

May 29, 2013
Birmingham, UK
If you did it with a thermal lens, wouldn't the thermal seal break if it was submerged in water or are we not talking about using a thermal lens :p

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
I wasn't talking about any preticular type of lens, just throwing a idea out there.

I would try it myself but I only have one lens so if it doesn't work and goes tits up I'm ****ed. But if someone is willing to donate a lens for scientific research I'll be more then happy to give it a go.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
I wasn't talking about any preticular type of lens, just throwing a idea out there.

I would try it myself but I only have one lens so if it doesn't work and goes tits up I'm ****ed. But if someone is willing to donate a lens for scientific research I'll be more then happy to give it a go.
Could donate a lens and the faceplate of an empire event mask if that's any good to you. I only ask that you cover postage and post up pictures of the results. The lenses are just really naff ones I got when buying some second hand masks so if they get destroyed it's no biggy.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
always spray and wipe, Never submerge in water, take the lense out if you want to submerge, once the water gets in ??? They`re finished. from that moment on they will fog up.

Twitch91

Double Tap
Nov 6, 2013
Ivybridge
Could donate a lens and the faceplate of an empire event mask if that's any good to you. I only ask that you cover postage and post up pictures of the results. The lenses are just really naff ones I got when buying some second hand masks so if they get destroyed it's no biggy.
What sort of lens are they?
I might take you up on that offer