Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DynaFlow or A.I.R.?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
okay people, I'm gonna get a new airsystem (gotta stay trendy), and it's a toss up between the DynaFlow and the Angel AIR.
is the DynaFlow as good as they say, coz if it is, I'll keep the extra couple hundred in my pocket and blow it all on Wein, Weib und gesäng.......even if the Angel AIR is very sexy looking (with nobbly bits, for HER pleasure :D )

Don't hold me to this, but i hear Dynaflow is inconsistant. I would throw down the extra cash and get A.I.R. If you don't want to throw down the money, i would get a 68 ci AGD Flatline. Those are the best 3000psi nitro you can get. I am kind of new to the nitro game, but i hope what i had to say helped out.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Or....

You could buy a MacDev Conquest.

They do DOT or HSE tanks, are 4500 psi and come in just about any size of fibre wrapped tank you want: 68 or 88 Ci (or larger). Rumour has it that they ar very consistant, have a very nigh flow and are perfectly suited for markers like Bushmaster2ks and other high flowing guns.

Check out MacDev's website for details.

Sorry to sound like an advert, but the guys I know over in the states are going mad about them and Ravi has been promising a review for PGI for the last couple of months. He really rates it.

Wookie

Bunkercide

Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
My team is going all screw in PMI 4500's with really good secondary regs. I'm using a Messiah right now and love it on my Bushy. A couple of my local friends play for Fury and they love the PMI's. The best part about them is the ease of packing them up for travel. With a screw in, you can get all your kit into a JT gearsack without a problem. With other systems, you're looking at unscrewing screws to make it fit. The guys from Fury use Centerflag inline regs with the PMI 4500's on their LCD's and Cockers. No problems. Hope that helps ya out :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I was talking with the guys at London Paintball Supplies the other day and they mentioned one good thing about the Angel AIR that they've seen thus far is that they're well sealed and thus keep out virtually all dust and grit from the regulator which insures good performance in all conditions. For the price they'd fuggin better do that and more, and it looks like from results reported that they're all they should be.

I'm just waiting for one to come around used so I might slip in on one myself...no way can I cough up the new price as of yet :(

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
From the few days I've had it I gotta say it's pretty sexy!
I got it brand new, still in the shrink wrap, but I didn't pay full retail value............it's good to be sponsored:D
Sorry to rub it in for those people who aren't sponsored, but if you can afford it, it's well worth the investment. Angel A.I.R. kicks mighty behind! Big up to Dubyadeepee!!!!