Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty 2 day pro training school 3rd & 4th Nov Official launch of Dynasty dysected 2

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Dynasty dysected official European launch.

Pro training clinic.
3rd and 4th of November 2007

@Northern Quarter Manchester

Dynasty dysected 1 was and still is the number one selling training dvd out there and now is your chance to experience first hand the release of number 2

Hot on the heels of the USA release of Dynasty Dysected 2, which is going to be released at the world cup, Todd Martinez, Brian 'BC' Cole and Ryan Greenspan are here again!

Bringing the new DVD to life in classic boys-in-blue fashion (and giving you a copy to take home), everything you loved about Dysected 1 has been revised, improved and brought into the future. If you are serious about putting in a top season for 2008, this will be the best off-season treat for your team.

Field walking like a pro, zoning, laning, sweet spotting, gun battling, communication, drills, closing games...you know the score, only this time its refined and streamlined.

This will be a once in a lifetime chance to train and get inside the heads of the best team in the world.

Not only will you have the chance to play along side some of the best players in the world, but also you will be able to ask them what ever you need to know about how to improve your game.

This is just not one of them "learn how to snap shot for 6 hours".

This is the chance to sit down with the players who have won more than any other team in paintball.

There is going to be time put a side in the day where there is going to be classroom training as well so you wont miss a thing or walk away from this thinking that you have missed some thing.

Just ask the players who went to the last clinic what they have learned and took away from it.

It is well worth the money.

The cost of this 2-day clinic is £150.00

This will include 2 full days of training.
Dynasty Dysected 2 DVD signed by the whole team
A goodies bag (full of lanyards, dvds)
A signed poster of the team
Photo opportunity’s and get all your stuff signed.

You can pay by check, bank transfer, paypal (plus4% charge)

It will be on a first come first serve basis and the full amount will have to be paid a week before the event.

There is very limited spaces when they are gone they are gone.

3rd and 4th November 2007

Dysect your game.

If you need any more info or how to make a booking please contact me on the details below

email: markie@northernquarterpb.com
phone: 07837 252 594

or pm me on here

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
i missed out on the last one i dont want to miss out on this one, ill have to try sort some transport for it otherwise its a no go lol, eric get online :p