Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty 2 day pro training school 3rd & 4th Nov Official launch of Dynasty dysected 2

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
was a good weekend

just like to say thnks to markie for organising it and ryan for helping everyone.

and everyone who played

also thankyou to eric for photographing the even.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Massive thanks to every one who came and made it worth while.

Ryan is always impressed when he comes over to see that there are teams that are still willing to learn.

Thanks to my team for helping out as well.

and Eric for the pics.

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Could only make half the event unfortunately but absolutely loved every second of it. Great event and learnt so much. I got a lot of practicing to do!

Cheers guys.
When do the pics go up?
eric had pics from the first day bin processedtoday so when ever he has some time to put them up when they had finished.

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
I gave Ryan a bit non-gay hug ;) So he'll DEFINITELY be back again!

On a serious note, cheers Markie for sorting it all out, the elements were certainly against you what with the fire over in the states etc, you definitely pulled it off. Well worth every penny apart from the fact that I can't frickin move now, too much exercise for an old fart like me! :D

Seany

Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Massive thanks to every one who came and made it worth while.

Ryan is always impressed when he comes over to see that there are teams that are still willing to learn.

Thanks to my team for helping out as well.

and Eric for the pics.
anytime ;)

great weekend, learnt lots, cant wait for the pics :)

was filled with everything from panic attacks to giggles :)

Seany

Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
I gave Ryan a bit non-gay hug ;) So he'll DEFINITELY be back again!

On a serious note, cheers Markie for sorting it all out, the elements were certainly against you what with the fire over in the states etc, you definitely pulled it off. Well worth every penny apart from the fact that I can't frickin move now, too much exercise for an old fart like me! :D
now youve gone and done it! i was hoping he would be back :p

im quite stiff too, carrying them dive tanks up and down both days is a killer, i have forearms like ronnie coleman now!

Wake Up

May 29, 2007
Thanks to Markie and all the NQ guys for a great weekend had a great time at the field and always appreciate the chance to train and get tips from real Pro Players.
Looking froward to when we get the dvd and bag of goodies sent out so i can show off to my mates back home :D