Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty Luxe

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
but im only 14 so cant really get there lol
If you're unable to get to CC but will have someone you know going then that might be the best course. When I spoke to Davey Williamson in Paris he said he would be playing CC for the Greek team Dogd D'Amour again, best place to look for Davey and Dynasty gear would be the CP booth between games. A fist full of dollars might have more bargaining power than pounds or euros, then they don't need to change it up before they go home.

P.S. Davey is registered on here as Davey3

Apr 17, 2009
why is everything cheaper at these events?
especially when it is the pro's gear? so people would pay so much more for it...

Apr 17, 2009
Plus you're buying direct, towards the end of the season when they have gear to spare. Many top level pro players/teams get extra gear in their sponsorship package that they can then sell on to raise some cash for expenses

oh okay then;) i would'nt mind going to a big event:(

Fento

Jun 17, 2008
Eggborough
step back a second welshy...... Free sponsord paint? why am i itching my chinny chin chin. not quite sure about that one.

Fento

Jun 17, 2008
Eggborough
some of the older guys here may understand what i mean by 'itchy chin'. just wondering really where you are getting this 'paint you dont have to pay for' from?