Dynasty shooting Timmys next season?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Gino ain't allowed two teams

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
No-one is...so whether he goes with Dynasty or Bob is key.
TJ - The Master of understatement :)

Wadidiz - You are gettting OT here and perhaps a new thread is best. I am a full advocate of Timmy's (although I bought the FLY too) and would be happy to help.

And Paul - while a Timmy can theoretically chop - they are a hell of a lot more reliable than the other ACE systems out there.

On Topic - I think it's more down to Bob as if he doesn't get Xball I doubt he'd carry on in the depleted non-Xball Pro's. Or is this a prelude to semi retirement?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Glorykid
i cant see Dynasty being left out, however looking at company's and who they sponsor could be a tough call, i see the first seven being in(im only guessing).

Brass eagle===Avalanche
Dye=========SC Ironmen
Draxxus======Trauma
Smart Parts====Strange
PMI==========Aftershock
Paintball Sports===GZ
Kingman=======Bad Company
National=======Dynasty or Bob's Ironmen

PGI===========Flashpoint:D

i think that would be the 8 sponsors...so who would be left out? Gino and Bob have always been linked with each other.

i guess we find out in a few days
Considering recent history i would put Dynasty in Avalanche's place and Ava out in the cold.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Re: Gino ain't allowed two teams

Originally posted by Beaker

TJ - The Master of understatement :)

Wadidiz - You are gettting OT here and perhaps a new thread is best. I am a full advocate of Timmy's (although I bought the FLY too) and would be happy to help.

And Paul - while a Timmy can theoretically chop - they are a hell of a lot more reliable than the other ACE systems out there.

On Topic - I think it's more down to Bob as if he doesn't get Xball I doubt he'd carry on in the depleted non-Xball Pro's. Or is this a prelude to semi retirement?
You're right. We can't change this to tech room. I may seek your advice a little later. Thanx.

Point was just that Angels and Cockers are definitely getting a run on their money these days. IMO there are good and sufficient technical justifications to move to any of those markers I named (and I forgot to mention Bushies), apart from sponsorship alone.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Originally posted by Beaker

Considering recent history i would put Dynasty in Avalanche's place and Ava out in the cold.

i probally would too, however i dont think they will Avalanche are one of the most marketable teams in paintball

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Glorykid

i probally would too, however i dont think they will Avalanche are one of the most marketable teams in paintball
Obviously the pressure is really on Avalanche. I personally wouldn't be surprised to see a comeback for them starting with this (WC) tournament. I think they have it in them.

Steve

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
While Ava are a marketable team. If they are the "Premier" JT/BE team why then are Dynasty used in most of the JT adverts - including that full page one for the JT scrimmage field, plus the goggles one is them too isn't it?

If BE thought Ava were a better bet surely they'd be in? And as Dynasty aren't 100% BE with GAP etc that's even more telling to me.

TJ - I would be VERY suprised to see Bob give up however, in the business world of Xball I could see Dynasty having the edge for Gino. My comment was that if Gino goes with Dynasty and Bob's get's bumped then would he play the under strength NPPL/PSP/whatever's left? Especially if the Timmy takes off even further (with Dynasty and GZ promoting it) his time would be stretched even further so can't see him getting the motivation for the leftovers.

I still bet Bob & National, Dynasty and BE.

Lanche and BE - believe.

NPS - who knows? I'd go with Dynasty but Bobby and the Timmy are waaaaay tide in with National. Maybe NPS will stay with Bob and Dynasty will get an outside sponsor? Or Gino will decide he needs a winning team in X-Ball AND PSP and have Dynasty in one and Bopbby's in the other...

Remember, the 8 teams who play on sunday will not be the 8 teams who play X-Ball next season...

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Beaker - lanches performance has nothing to do with this, they are a proven team and Ed has a bigger influence than some realise......warped & wdp.

Plus 'Avalanche' has pretty much become a brand label.