Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty shooting Timmys next season?

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
What do the Fully tricked out Timmy's have over the fully tricked out IR3's? if it was up to i would stick with the Angels.

Well, I shoot timmies, and I'll never go back to my angel. New timmies shoot at a similar rate of fire as an angel, similar firing adjustability, about $500 cheaper, a hell of a lot lighter and In my personal experience, A timmy with a proper paint to barrel fit is more acurate than an angel. Oh, and Paul, on reliability. I've shot my GZ for almost a year now, and I've never had to do anything other than grease the bold with DOW and clean the exterior. So the timmy is one reliable gun. The only things I believe the angel has better are the looks, trigger feel, and structural stability. Since, I'm a front player, I enjoy the lighter weight, but sometimes the electronics panel rattles when you tap it, and it gets hell bothersome. Oh and beaker, you're completely right, but I've never ever broken paint in my gun. :cool:

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
TJ im guessing the 4 i got right were

BE=Avalanche
Draxxus=Trauma
Dye=SC Ironmen
Paintball sports=GZ

who's knows

however all we can do is wait and see......

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by matski
Beaker - lanches performance has nothing to do with this, they are a proven team and Ed has a bigger influence than some realise......warped & wdp.

Plus 'Avalanche' has pretty much become a brand label.
Matski - it's not just performance I was querying, like why use Dynasty for the adverts when 'lanche is the more heavily sponsored team & if they are as you say such a label? why pull out of WC at such short notice in the press spat with PSP, who will have such a big hand in Xball?

I am well aware of Ed's influence and his position, but there are plenty of people in the other 8/9/10 teams looking with connections too so you can't be as sweeping. When you're looking at getting down to 8 places that don't count for squat if you're the 9th team.

I'm not saying it def wont be BE and Ava', but if BE had to choose between Ava' and Dynasty I think they would choose Dynasty from a business perspective. But as TJ's called it I'll believe ;)

--------

I can't see AA's getting bumped for Strange and I bet there is at least one major paint change after WC which alters the landscape a bit.

How would Gino sponsor Dynasty with the Timmy then bump Bob, seems a bit too much of a snub for me. Plus, having 3 + a bit teams of Timmy's in the 8 would be a goldmine for Gino if it could be swung.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i wonder.........PMI and Dynasty, perhaps

I think Draxxus will 90% back Trauma
I would put Strange in over All A's.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
AHHHHH the plot thicken's

so smart parts will be sponsoring the All A's or will aftershock get bumped and All A's go with PMI

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
But Gino can't have two teams - though if Bob went with, say JT, or mabe Dynasty went with Pepsi :D

All As and Strange have different backers...so neither will be bumped.
So I'm basically right, although I'm suspending my @lanche reservations on your count :)

AA's and Strange don't interfere, Gino get's the cream and everyone happy.

One question is will Kingman stump the cash for BC :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by joowon49
Oh, and Paul, on reliability. I've shot my GZ for almost a year now, and I've never had to do anything other than grease the bold with DOW and clean the exterior. So the timmy is one reliable gun.
erm.... when did I say anything contrary? :confused:

Paul.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
C'mon, G-K

Originally posted by Glorykid
TJ im guessing the 4 i got right were

BE=Avalanche
Draxxus=Trauma
Dye=SC Ironmen
Paintball sports=GZ

who's knows
however all we can do is wait and see......
Ya know at least two are solid gold 'cuz ya got two of those from me when you was misbehavin' on another pball site. (Are there any other pball sites, really?)

Teej--running wild with the rumor-mongering without me? Good man!