Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DZ walkon 1st sun in april

Nanagedon

Jan 21, 2009
Mighty. Mighty Huddersfield
come in a bin bag if you want, it's not a fashion show, people come in both style

May might be quiet tho because alot of people will be going to the big game (same day) so might be best if you come to the next one (april)

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
THONGS!! haha nah mate if your gunna come over then wear whateva the hell you want!! quite a few wear tournament gear and the guys who come with tippmans etc. wear camo!! dnt matta what you wear with some of these guys they wont miss of you get ma drift!!

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
thats my job im going to lite the little sod up like a xmas tree i know he will enjoy it lol shall we do same teams as last time some good old ass kicking got a case of .989 gobstoppers for jake lol

p.s i have some body armour for sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get ready jake the guns are all set up you better get the padding of dicksin you will need it ye lets have the seem sides as last time lol

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
sound

Gonna try to make the one in May with a couple of mates. Only just started up paintball and we're getting kit together etc...what do you guys wear usually? Normal tournament style kit or mil-sim type stuff, or does it not matter?

bring as many as you want m8 beginer advanced all the same the teams are set up of equal amounts just plan your attack or defence.remember he who works alone dies alone team work is a must in paintball......

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
ideas on numbers

many looking to turn up girls the black nines are working just fine

tip for the stupid in life: dont look down the barrel of a marker when its loaded you may catch the trigger lol

piranha 1

evil member
Nov 8, 2007
will be there again hopefully bringing 2 more poss 3 see you there for the fun to start

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
7300 balls i shot off today wooohoooo that EGO is just plane amasing!! but yea guys another great day bit of a crud start due to teams been 52vs8 (me been one of the 8) but as day went on was ace cnt wait for next one!!!