Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DZ walkon 1st sun in april

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
well done guys a good day relly enjoyed it i still need to get you back paintballbandit my hand kills lol

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
well done guys a good day relly enjoyed it i still need to get you back paintballbandit my hand kills lol
remember this quote u made!!

none taken mate see you soon get ready make sure you get lots of paint you will need it and lots of padding lol

WOMEN u shunt have waved at me hahahahaha nah then my fingers are still twitchin now!! how many balls did u get to the hand??

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha killa wounded sorry mate no hard feelings but its clear it was a good shot or SHOTS!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
was ok

some one will have the rules turned on them next time..as walking out of a game left you fair game this time raising a hand just got you shot all the more.as for the 52vs8 well more like you was two men down for a game then come afternoon you was 7 up but no one made mention of that strange.....next time we play your rules you are a target till you off the field what you reckon wayne the over kill was a joke ?..was a good laugh and frodo loved it

most off all i would like to mention the young lad who stayed in on the grave yard dispite me telling him to get out 10 out of 10 m8 but as for the 6 of you that lit him up dispite him having his hand up need i say anymore.....

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
some one will have the rules turned on them next time..as walking out of a game left you fair game this time raising a hand just got you shot all the more.as for the 52vs8 well more like you was two men down for a game then come afternoon you was 7 up but no one made mention of that strange.....next time we play your rules you are a target till you off the field what you reckon wayne the over kill was a joke ?..was a good laugh and frodo loved it

most off all i would like to mention the young lad who stayed in on the grave yard dispite me telling him to get out 10 out of 10 m8 but as for the 6 of you that lit him up dispite him having his hand up need i say anymore.....
lol lol lol lol lol yes mate jake is still a target will have to make him and frodo are on the same side next time and make sure the guns are on full belt lol hes goning down big time

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
re

does anyone know if the young lad is a member on here will ring you later on the jacket m8..

i spoke to the father of the lad and i got the impression he wasnt going to let them play walkon again for a while....shame as he was very good

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
wimps it was only a bit of paint!! like i sed to ya earlyer dicksin i dnt mind same teams and those rules i was pumped for it!! hahaha as for the lad on graveyard nice one mate shame that nip or whateva his name is lit u up and then others followed!! think it was deep pans kid tho!! sorry mate for our teams aggression!!

OOO and while wer on rules and regs ONCE YOU ARE DEAD YOU ARE DEAD NO TELLIN OTHER PLAYERS WER PEOPLE ARE!! yes i did it once and got lit up for it thanks dicksin :D

my apologies to weastie and dicksin and howarth89 and rolley for lighting you all up trigger fingers was in a world of there own!!