Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DZ walkon 1st sun in april

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
lol lol and what about when you put your hand up to get out but some one keeps fireing at your hand lol lol rules and regs NOT NOT ha ha

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
its funny

looks like jake going to see what being my bitch is in the next one while you are in sight you are a target as for

my apologies to weastie and dicksin and howarth89 and rolley

we dont want your sorry we going to turn you into a bitch paintball bandit is going to be on hunt down and lite up full hoppers only please lads

out of order
as for the lad on graveyard nice one mate shame that nip or whateva his name is lit u up and then others followed!!
out of order
when a young lad sits in a game and plays to the rules and 6 of you lite him up even after all on side lines shouting hes only a kid he must have been hit 40 or more times after his hand went up the marshall had to run in the firing line before you lot stopped (well done chriss)was a great day for the lad said no more walk ons you should all be proud of this -1 new walkon player.

p.s dont bother getting that ego painted ill do it for you f.o.c proto orange ok lol

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
hey hey hey i dint light that kid up rob kip and sum other guy lit him up i just stood back held my position then marshal STEVE and simon called game over!! so your targets for the next game will be rob and kip!!!!

i admit to shooting a couple of you when ya hands wer up but it was only cus half your team held there hands up then carried on playing the game i.e robs brother!!!! but ither way i dnt mind make me a target it adds more fun for me!!

but please remember this guys and girls you lot wer the ones wantin to make me a target before the walkon but looks to me like the tables turned in a big way!!

thanks for a great day guys was very fun costly aswell but oo well haha

purplelakemonster

***fessional tard
Nov 12, 2005
in the bath
Visit site
well you can all shoot at me next month I love it. As for the lad who got shot up, these things happen. I was expencting a mugging when it was just me against 6 of the other team on te grave yard. I had a great day will be back in two months time as I'm at nvs next month. Any way have fun next month and see you all in a while. can we have a less one sided street next time as well.

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
well you can all shoot at me next month I love it. As for the lad who got shot up, these things happen. I was expencting a mugging when it was just me against 6 of the other team on te grave yard. I had a great day will be back in two months time as I'm at nvs next month. Any way have fun next month and see you all in a while. can we have a less one sided street next time as well.
if you wa on yellow team then only games that was one sided was cross track and jungle!! but if u was a red all your guys backed out on street specially when frodo did 9pots of paint b4 u even came out of the landing craft haha

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
the young kid is allright,just a few tears but thats what happens when you play with the big lads.the bloke with him is his uncle and a big pal of Steves and says he will keep him playing with punters for the near future even though the lad wants to play with you twonks again.Dont forget when you are old Bstards the lad will be in his prime and then the screaming will start,Aint payback swell.