Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DZ walkon 1st sun in april

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
don't ask that pc is beening a fish
a fish nice errm wording ther dude haha

oooo mr.frisk tellin other players wer u are aint on at all i nearly got delt with big time on graveyard thanks to you thank god i got hit in the gun tho cus i ran outa air and had to leave rob stuck in there hehe

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
you live and learn

a fish nice errm wording ther dude haha

oooo mr.frisk tellin other players wer u are aint on at all i nearly got delt with big time on graveyard thanks to you thank god i got hit in the gun tho cus i ran outa air and had to leave rob stuck in there hehe
if you out of the game then dont play on the side lines as you will be shot (once i may add) should have given you the hopper.paintball bandit getting better but use the rules lol.if we all shoot when hands are up game will be a free for all

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
I dont understand bandit at all its a mixture of too many winegums and twoddle will sombody put all this jiveass street talk in to queens english please an by the way bandito dont forget you owe the bigdog a £5 cus he wont and you know the interest rates he charges LOL

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
ooooh yea ill drop it at the shop on friday!! paintballbandit has a idea dicksin and weastie take on frodo and paintballbandit!! 2on2 on cross track 280balls body shots only!! hows that tickle ya bum hairs??

all guns must be capped at 12bps torny style and have any mode u want long as its capped!!

who's game?

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
sounds great

ooooh yea ill drop it at the shop on friday!! paintballbandit has a idea dicksin and weastie take on frodo and paintballbandit!! 2on2 on cross track 280balls body shots only!! hows that tickle ya bum hairs??

all guns must be capped at 12bps torny style and have any mode u want long as its capped!!

who's game?
but why the cap lets make it 140 balls no one leaves till all balls fired torso shots only (count)if you run out of paint you cant leave till other person has finished.now that will be fun,see how your trigger happy fingers cope with that.and yes that will wax your bum hairs....1 pot of paint goes in hopper no more allowed on game...love one on one limited amo you can have your marker set to what ever you want cant speak for weastie but i can for rolly i know he will love that as for the game graveyardcos then you cant leg it as there is no cover oh have you cleared this with frodo does he know what your getting him in to we could do it next week as we only need one game im sure you can sort this out with steve............................p.s dont want the excusses

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi lads am up for that dont know about ball been capped tho you wimp frodo will be up for it to i think let me know when i be there jake boy going down lol lol

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
ok

we on then no rules apart from the 140 balls only this is going to be loads of fun no fire rate cap like that no other rules you girls want one or more tries at this ?.and like said before no one leaves field till all balls have been shot maximum over kill for anyone who does....we could rename the game as kill on

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
280balls 12caped cross track total abliteration!!!! more fun!!!! if u use anymore than 12 frodo will be out in 10 seconds leavin me 2 it!!

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
no balls caped whats up with you wont your gun go any faster oh and ive lost a gold ring can you ask frodo did he find it on site lol lol