Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade Cocker ?

Micah

I have the kit, I haven'gone about installing the Eye yet. It's insainly fast right now, I can barely imagine what it'll be like with the eye and a faster loader :D :D :D

The thing rips, the trigger in almost infinatly adjustable, it's easy as hell to instally (all but they eye) and it's insainly easy to send of long streams of paint over at the other team. and if your cocker is setup right, with good paint. beads on a string. So close together it's scarry.

I love mine. I just wish I had a pretier body ... for the gun ... I'm talking about the 'gun ...

-Micah

Micah

Just the Eblade kit was $400, came with the eye free of charge.

The cocker is a stock '98 and i have enough bits (except for bodys and a few odds and ends) to build almost 2 more.

So I'll let you figure out any math there you want to, I'm not about to do it, might depress me too much.

-Micah

go-one

As I don't actualy have a cocker myself I'm looking at buying the whole thing eclipse style (As in the ad in PGI), rather than building it myself. I've just changed jobs so don't have acess to a workshop at the mo ! and the kitchin tables still got oil stains from my bike so thats a BIG NOOOOOOOO there then ! :mad:

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
everyone knows that cockers are the most accurate markers out there also the most efficient now with the e-blade the speed is there to as well as looks of course
planet have really gone to work with this machine and have clearly produced what in my opinion will be the best marker around for a long time..

steven

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Originally posted by go-one
As I don't actualy have a cocker myself I'm looking at buying the whole thing eclipse style (As in the ad in PGI), rather than building it myself. I've just changed jobs so don't have acess to a workshop at the mo ! and the kitchin tables still got oil stains from my bike so thats a BIG NOOOOOOOO there then ! :mad:
i am so non technical someone is typing this for me!!! and i managed to put the race grip on my cocker. the e-blade is easier as it comes in one package but you shouldn't let that influence the decision too much. it took me 1/2 on the kitchen table to put the race grip on my evo x and i really am cack handed at those sorts of things. oh and it worked!!!
you could get a really nice 2nd hand or new cocker and race it for the same as the blade.
however, whichever electronic grip u get the important factor is that u will be shooting cocker. :)