Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade Cocker ?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
The Aurora has some more expensive parts, but is fitted with the standard MK III Blade frame. The extra cost is for the aurora anodising, which is awesome to look at, as it literally changes colour as it moves in the light. If I had the money i'd buy it and add the E-blade, but that will never happen.
Performance wise it goes Orracle, Aurora, Outkast & Autococker
Maintenance, hey they are all cockers

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
Anyone put an eBlade on a r/feed?

Not sure if this post should be in its own thread, but anyhow... has anyone gone and done it and installed an eBlade on a rightfeed cocker? If you have can you post a pic.

*Yes I know you cant install the ACE on a r/feed but it would be nice to see an non eclipsed - non vertfeed eBladed cocker*

On another note, will the shroud still fit on the cocker after being eBladed?

...over and out.

Ray
;)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Performance wise it goes Orracle, Aurora, Outkast & Autococker
Maintenance, hey they are all cockers
Beg to differ but I'd put the Aurora way above the Orracle. The Aurora is actually an Eclipse Cocker with a fancy finish. It's a proven thoroughbred tournament marker with a REALLY sexy finish coat on it. As nice as the Orracle is I don't rate it above an Eclipse.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
r-feed eblades

yes eblades will go on right feed cockers
and im also pritty sure that the eye can be fitted too...sure i heard someone mention it a couple weeks ago

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Stand corrected on the Aurora

Direct quote from Planet website
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Blade Frame FAQ

We have received a lot of question about the E- Blade Frame. Hopefully this will answer the questions:

What type of Cockers will the E-Blade Frame Fit on?

The E-Blade frame will fit on all types of Autocockers (New and Old). The front solenoid will fit any semi-block, even those fitted with LP chambers.
That means pre-2000 guns and 2000+ guns.

What about the Eye?

The Eye is a reflective sensor type. It is very small and comes as standard with the E-Blade. A cover is also included that can easily be moulded to the side of any shape cocker. A hole for the eye, and a tapped hole for the eye retaining screw is all that is required to install the eye, and a template is provided. At present, the eye can only be fitted to Vertical-Feed Cockers.

Do I Need The Eye?

No you don't need the eye, but obviously to get the highest rate of fire with the risk of no chops, then the eye is definitely worth fitting. And it comes free with the frame!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Micah

The reason it can only be fittedonto Vert feed cockers is because they hve yet to produce a RF eye cover. The Cover doesn't fit.

How ever I'm playing with an EBlade on my rf cocker an it still rips it up. It would how ever be nice to have the eye.

-Micah