Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade Cocker ?

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Micah
The reason it can only be fittedonto Vert feed cockers is because they hve yet to produce a RF eye cover. The Cover doesn't fit.

How ever I'm playing with an EBlade on my rf cocker an it still rips it up. It would how ever be nice to have the eye.

-Micah
A possible solution to those with a r/h feed until they get the cover sorted or what ever is to possibly use one of those new JAM bolt which wont chop if you do go a little quicker.

So you should be able to rip without the worry of soup?

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Beaker
But the Jam bolt will limit the speed due to the delay introduced by the spring.
Tested it at 15bps, and absolutely no problems keeping up, a couple of the cougars had them in e-blades at the Orlando World Cup, and decided to turn off the eye to shoot quicker.

I'm planning on getting a couple of new bits for my Raced Evo sometime in the 1st half of next year, which should see me running around 18bps with the Jam bolt, and I'm confident it'll keep up.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
Tested it at 15bps, and absolutely no problems keeping up, a couple of the cougars had them in e-blades at the Orlando World Cup, and decided to turn off the eye to shoot quicker.

I'm planning on getting a couple of new bits for my Raced Evo sometime in the 1st half of next year, which should see me running around 18bps with the Jam bolt, and I'm confident it'll keep up.
But thats the 15bps ROF yeah? which means you'll be lucky to actually get higher than 12 or 13bps of actual paint out the front which isn't all that fast.

But a 20bps ROF means that 16-17 bps of paint is that much easier, it's at those speeds that any delays get magnified.

Which is why the Timmy is so fast - it's only limited by the pnuematics (which have been tested well over 20bps). It has no ROF limit in the sense that other markers do.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by Beaker
But thats the 15bps ROF yeah? which means you'll be lucky to actually get higher than 12 or 13bps of actual paint out the front which isn't all that fast.
Nope, that's 15 bps RoF, which was 15bps out the front. If F/A were legal in this country I could set my grip in that fully illegal mode, and watch the hopper empty really rather quickly.

But that would be illegal, so I wouldn't do that! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Right Feed

That reminds me, Was chatting to the guy on the RaceGun stall at Campaign this year, and he said that right feed might actually be better for e-cockers due to the elimination of "Ball Bounce" I assume this means that as the ball drops into the breach it can't bounce back up.

I wish I could afford an e-blade :( But having seen that RaceGun video :eek: that was fast!

Richard