Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade/RaceGrip/Firestorm. Which one?

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
hey! wait a second! I was away from Pb forums for a while...

I have the E front block from RaceGun on my HB. My HB is a regular lenght standard autococker body but RaceGun did produced some Mini Half block using the E front block!

I can clearly see under my E front block the big BTR screw used to close the hole for the Asa receiver when using a mini cocker body!!!

So no worry with the all in one E front block from RaceGun, you can use it both on standard cockers and mini cockers. This Front block is directly machined from a solid block of aluminium. It will protect your Five way from bending in case you fall on your gun when diving in the snake !

Choice is up to you, we are all biased here so try both!
Just to remind your contact for RaceGun in UK : Keith from Belsales with Dangerous Brian, his mad assistant ;-)

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
So why did WGP pick the E-Blade over any other e-frame for it's top of the range Orracle. I think they must know something about
testing frames.

partnerships in business are not always about the ebst product as profit comes into it as well.
take for instance the fact that GM has just taken over DAEWOO. does this make DAEWOO better than other car manufacturers?

All i can say is.... The Race Rocks. I have one of the freeflows mentioned earlier in the thread! The blue one that shoots at 20bps. I have shot just about every top of the range marker ou there and this by far the best. Its supa fast, deadly accurate and the race customer services are fantastic.

What more could you ask for! If you wanna go with a marker that shows what race can do then i'll be at the inddor in Feb, so come and find me!:D :p

Originally posted by TOPOR
hey! wait a second! I was away from Pb forums for a while..

I can clearly see under my E front block the big BTR screw used to close the hole for the Asa receiver when using a mini cocker body!!!

Choice is up to you, we are all biased here so try both!
Just to remind your contact for RaceGun in UK : Keith from Belsales with Dangerous Brian, his mad assistant ;-)
Topor is right, the race e-block will fit a mini cocker BUT, only 2000+ guns, they dont do any 99- e-blocks.

oh slim, i hope u realise that u'll end up paying american state tax as well as import duty and postage. :rolleyes: will work out the same (ish as a new race or eblade)
or we are doing the Race light (9v like the eblade) for £250 in Chrome :)

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Well i have watched Both vids and !!

E-blade looks just as fast and it is in semi mode so thats all that matter in the UK O and Planet is just up the road and cheaper.

Race Gun For a start its in Fully Auto mode so that no good for the UK It Bursts a Ball if you look carfully 19 secs on clip,Its from america and its more expensive,But it is nice and you can connect it to you comp.

So e-blade= simple easy to use turn on and go Race= for the baller that likes to mess between each game (SHOW OFF) not getting at you GOKU M8 :eek: :D

CHEERS BATTY

Dzpool

May 14, 2002
Muskegon,MI
Visit site
i have shot almost all the electrocockers out there i currently use a sandridge TF5 but last week i got to shoot both a race gun and an E-blade all three shoot well the sandridge i shoot is a little chunky the race i shot was one from team lockout the trigger seemed a little sloppy the e-blade had to have a higher cocking pressure they all seemed to shoot good but i think i am going to go with the E-Blade i did the figuring and i can do a complete setup for under $800 U.S.

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
Originally posted by }{y8ri|)

E-blade looks just as fast and it is in semi mode so thats all that matter in the UK O and Planet is just up the road and cheaper.

Race Gun For a start its in Fully Auto mode so that no good for the UK It Bursts a Ball if you look carfully 19 secs on clip,Its from america and its more expensive<snip>

So e-blade= simple easy to use turn on and go Race= for the baller that likes to mess between each game

The videos are showing two different things though. The EBlade vid shows what it can do (shop demo). The Racegun vids' shows technically what it can do (technical demo), not thats its only a full-auto (cos it does semi too). Racegun are based out in Denmark if IRC and of course Planet are in Manchester.

Turning either one of them on/off is about as tricky as turning on an Angel LCD.

As for price; once again both are actually roughly the same for what you get thats basically been already said.

My view; still to be persuaded... but I would err on the side of price including fitting (learnt my lesson there) as my cocker is a backup and doesnt need to be all-singing, all-dancing no expense spared - I'm after reliability, speed, and access to fantastic customer support.

Cheers

Ray:)