Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade/RaceGrip/Firestorm. Which one?

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by }{y8ri|)

Race Gun: It Bursts a Ball if you look carfully 19 secs on clip,Its from america and its more expensive,But it is nice and you can connect it to you comp.
The race grip doesn't actually burst a ball, if you look very carefully (apart from a long chat with Morten at Campaign Cup about it) I've taken the video down to frame level, the ball which bursts is shot out of the air by the next ballout of the barrel - pretty cool. As Rayko said, they're definately in Denmark, and as Dangerous Brian said, the equivalent Racegrip to the e-blade (the 9V one) belsales are currently doing for £250 in shiny shiny chrome. Bargain.

Originally posted by }{y8ri|)

Race= for the baller that likes to mess between each game (SHOW OFF)
The only time I mess with mine between games, is if I change my setup (eg, move from a revvy to a halo). Once they're setup, both grips are pick up, turn on, and shoot your load.

Like anything, it's down to personal preference, it's a reasonably large lump of cash whichever you go for, so like any paintball purchase, try before you buy - whichever floats your boat, go for it.

Originally posted by rayko
I'm after reliability, speed, and access to fantastic customer support.
But if you get the reliability, why would you need fantastic customer support? ;) (oh, and my vote goes to Denmark for the CS aspect :) )

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout

But if you get the reliability, why would you need fantastic customer support? ;) (oh, and my vote goes to Denmark for the CS aspect :) )
Flash-Bugout:
Think of it this way; in terms of cars; the car mags once a year do a survey on the different manufacturers and their dealers. The car maybe reliable, but the dealership could treat you like a mushroom.

Now to get things back on topic'ish:

Dangerous Brian:
What dont you get with the Racegun lite that you do with the Racegun? Is it just the battery+charger?

Cheers

Ray

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by rayko
Dangerous Brian:
What dont you get with the Racegun lite that you do with the Racegun? Is it just the battery+charger?
I know, I know! :)

It's the rechargeable battery, the charger, the data-cable, and the dataport in the back of the grip.
You do however get "special" grip panels, to allow the 9V to fit, but if in the future you upgrade to the rechargable version, you can use normal grips again.

At least, I'm 99% certain that's what ya dont get.

I know, I know! :)

It's the rechargeable battery, the charger, the data-cable, and the dataport in the back of the grip.
You do however get "special" grip panels, to allow the 9V to fit, but if in the future you upgrade to the rechargable version, you can use normal grips again.

At least, I'm 99% certain that's what ya dont get.

OI! stop nicking my questions :p ;)

yep, u correct flash thats what yuh dont get

+ according to }{y8ri|) u dont get to show off :p :p heh

The race grip doesn't actually burst a ball, if you look very carefully (apart from a long chat with Morten at Campaign Cup about it) I've taken the video down to frame level, the ball which bursts is shot out of the air by the next ballout of the barrel - pretty cool. )
Surely the only way you can possibly shoot the previous ball out of the air is if there is a massive change in velocity between the two balls - otherwise it would be impossible for one to catch the other:confused:
Thats even more worrying than chopping paint
:(