Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-cocker

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Holy hell, I thought these things aren't cool anymore :p No fighting in the war room folks...just been reminded that PM's aren't the done thing here and i don't want to annoy the mods :)

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Holy hell, I thought these things aren't cool anymore :p No fighting in the war room folks...just been reminded that PM's aren't the done thing here and i don't want to annoy the mods :)

As my earlier post. Still interested in the red black fade. How much?

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
hello Cube ...i will like to offer 300 for the two ft1s
cannot see any offers on the page so not jacking anybody :)
cheers Tincs

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
ok the two PE blades Black and red to black) I was thinking about £150 each (and I have the twisty regs for them as well, just forgot to put them on as I tested them on another system) so pretty much as they rolled out of Manchester (apart from having to replace the trigger on the black one).

The Blue WGP has a zero B in her so I was looking for about £175 because that board is cool and I was going to break it out as a spare for my MQ2.

People are interested apparently so I shall pull on my hipster, I loved them before they were cool, beard and see what happens. Rather package the lot, but hell whatever

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I was waiting for a price. But happy to offer £150 off the red black fade.

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
ok can i have the two ft1s please ...just need your address for paypal ...tincs
EDIT ON THAT ..as Banil asked for the fade then can i have the all black ft1 please