Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-mag Question

MRfixit

Apr 16, 2002
south east
Visit site
hi - does the hybrid setting on the e-mag work like the trigger bounce on the RT ?,if not what does it do ?.also what is the difference between level 9 & 10 ?. THANKS in advance.:D :D :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Ohhh Philip,how right you are:) ,If it wasn't for Silverjay and myself I doubt if anybody would know what an Emag was.:p

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Mr fixit(hello Philip :p ) In answer to your question on hybrid ,yes it acts like an R/T trigger,bounce etc. BUT the marker is fired electronically(why? don't know !)maybe some people prefer an R/T trigger feel as opposed to a millimeters pull on the full elec. trigger:confused:
Level 10 ... seen one used but haven't taken a look at the mods.,it somehow reduces the inertia in the blow forward system making it much more gentle on paint,I saw one used at AGD Europe last week it shot a hopper full of paint older (and mankier) than myself not a chop ! and this paint was like old floor paint !
When I've got mine back from upgrade I'll have a look inside and tell you what I've found;)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
E-Maggers

Level 10 is a retro fit technology (should fit all AGD markers) where a standard E-Mag without ACE (Anti Chop Eye) has been tested shooting full auto (20 bps) with no chops, no Barrel breaks and is kinder on paint than a Cocker. AGD have tried to drop a ball halfway into the breech to purposely chop it, but the bolt just pushes it out of the way, without any damage to it (the paintball).

Dynamic sensing is almost there too (no need to do anything to the eye, this marker will see the paintball itself).

With Lev 10 & the ACE on the the Xtremes, you don't have to adjust the ACE, and even in manual mode without the ACE, chops & barrel breaks should be a thing of the past.

Watch out too for the Blade trigger for the Xtreme in a couple of weeks.

Come on AGD, I think Fleisher and I have earned something? ;)

HTH.