Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-mag Question

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
AGD

When Air Gun Designs get us on their sponsorship roster with the new mutz nuts in every colour to match our moods you will obviously be the first we would give our old markers to :D

You are right about them being under-rated though. I often let people have a blast with mine in tourney practice and it had laid all others to rest so far, especially with the warp low profile. Players don't expect to be eliminated by a shot from underneath a barricade ;)

MRfixit

Apr 16, 2002
south east
Visit site
OK THANKS.So if the trigger bounces,is it hard to get it to do this ?,is it tourney legal ?,& can you just rest your finger on the trigger to get it to bounce ?.THANKS.:D :D :D :D :D

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Legal?

As far as I am aware, it is tourney legal as you still need to pull the trigger once for one ball. The distance between rest/fire is very small (see how easy it is to fire one accidentally the first time you use it) so it is quite easy given a little practice to bounce the trigger. In my opinion, it takes a little bit more than resting your finger on the trigger, but not much. This is the fine line between being classified as full auto. I could understand a tourney marshall (I am one) not being familiar with the feel of the trigger thinking it was borderline and questioning it.

Dan (Team seven)

Feb 12, 2002
Bicester
Visit site
legal?

A friend of mine played mayhem and told me that there was a guy shooting an RT who had his marker banned because the Marshall said it was full-auto, the player tried to explain but the marshall said he didn't care and that was that.

I thought the definaition was, one pull of the trigger, releases one burst of gas, firing one paintball, therefore The reactive trigger is not full auto as the trigger is 'pulled' each time.

E-mags do rock the amount of players that complain about a string of balls from tyhe oppositions chest, also cuts down on those nasty hopper shots.

My mate knows Sosta quite well and was at his place one day, he had frozen some paint so it burst when you dropped it from knee height, they fired something like a hopper and a pot through and didn't chop a ball....good heh?

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
Give me time

I am learning the ways of my new E-Mag from Jon Bletchly (spellt wrong) Give me 6 months and i will start helping you two with the questions. Oh yeh fletch m8 i have the bottle sorted and the gun is running fine. Cant wait to see the face of my opponents when all they see is my barrel (perfect bore ceramic any good?) coming round the bunker. ANy Way yeh these guns rule!!!

dave copsey

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Nice one Dave,you had me worried there,I've still got some cribb sheets for the Emag if you want `em.
As for the full auto rule, my triggers so short on the Extreme it might as well be full auto:eek: :D
I think everybody on this forum ought to Email AGD demanding lots of freebies for Silverjay and myself for services renderd in the promotion of the Emag:D :D :D :D :D (If John Sosta see's this he'll lynch me...its still legal in Essex you know,that and marrying farm animals:eek: )

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
i am trying to decide if i should get an e-mag or a timmy. and since i dont know any one with e-mags i was wondering what are some of the upsides of an e-mag?

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Upsides?

It would be easier to post their downsides, so here goes...

1. I can't think of any...

2. ...except the ultimate question of whether they look cool or not. With Level 10, they out perform mostly everything out there.

If your at Series 2002 events in July/Aug or anywhere near York. Drop me a line and you can have a try of mine and then want one immediately.

:D