Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Mag Views

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Emag is more consistent, thats a fact, internal reg recharges instantaneously, anyone care to mention the performance of the stock WDP reg?

e mag is just as stable with the new superbolt.

plus john sosta ( a brit) designed the extreme modifications to the e mag.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Because anyone that can afford an Angel, should also be able to afford a decent air system, which should take care of any consistency matters. I use an Angel AIR, and I just basically crank the inline reg all the way open, and just use the AIR's regulator to set velocity. If you invest in a better inline reg, you're basically just buying a really expensive frontgrip.:D

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Even the angel air seems a bit suspect on the flow and consistency front, when will people learn that an LCD screen makes no difference to performance.

I have seen some testing that rates crossfire tanks and max flows as the number one in flow and recovery. The angel air finished out of the top placings.

The thing about the stock WDP reg is that it is consistent but does not recover fast enough, up to 10seconds to recover to its set level. In rapid fire the angle valve allows more air through to maintain velocity.

Now imagine what would happen if you replaced that reg with a vigilante or a messiah, so much faster flowing.

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Buddha chronoing a gun is a very suspect form of testing the consistency and flow of an air system. All it tests is whether the reg returns to its set level.

When you go out o play I imagine you are shooting at 6+ bps most of the time, here flow is important. Note the WDP inline reg is consistent, but does not flow or recover very fast.

In order to test an air system you need to test it on gun at high rates of fire.

I agree on the testing points. Thing is WDP won't make public their testing and if AGD (one of the few practising scientific testing) were to make their results public people would dismiss it or attack AGD. A dilemma.

Really need PGI to invest in some high spec testing kit then give us the real deal. Justin Owen made me laugh in his review of the excalibur, he shoots it a few times and then comments on its long term reliability.:confused::(