Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E tek

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
Hi, i am just about to buy an E Tek, just want to know the opinions of some other people that have some or have fired them.
Getting one around christmas too. Fro the past month i have been researching markers in my price range and Etek comes out as a clear winner.

Rich (and or anyone else), is accuracy really a prob with the stock barrel? i thought it was supposed to be great.

Angus.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
no but im hoping i can get hooked up with a reguilar 06 one, as i prefer the bent trigger to the flat ones.

you cna however pruchase aftermarket triggers from a number of vendors to suit all fingers ;)

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
the guys at the northern quarter were good enough to lend me one for a day whilst my angel was getting serviced and they seem like really nice guns. felt a bit strange at first, but that was probably because im used to a 90 frame... anyways, i really like 'em, im considering changing to one now actually:)

achilles

Stealth Paintballs!
Aug 16, 2005
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Mr.Longbeard said:
Got an Etek last month as a replacement for a PM05.... Love it, can't fault it (even though it's only been used in anger once) got a shorty 12" freak on there and it does what everyone says
yeah well i had a 12" on my shocker and loved it think ill go for another 12" this time.