Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Vents / Pro i3's

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Im buying new goggles and is wondering which is better. E-Vents, or Dye Pro I3's.

Could sombody give me there opinion on Pro's Con's ect.. ? :)

Cheers,

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Its down to what you think looks better, will be value for money and fits your head better.

The e-vents are small but have a huge lense so you can see everything, it comes with 2 lenses stock, 2 peaks, bags etc etc etc, everything you could ever need
The i3 (if its the same as my normal i3) comes with a peak, a bag and thats it.
The i3 series have incredably hard lense change (well compared to other masks) whilst the e-vents it basically snaps into place.

The i3s have soft ears, the e-vents have soft ears
e-vents have 2 lenses (one thermal 2 pane, 1 thermal coating)
i3's have a HD lense which is thermal coating

Its what your more comfortable wearing - I suggest you try both on before you buy though

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Cheers. E-Vents sounds like more value for money, And i do like the White E-Vents look. Tis' well Snazzy ;)

Im buying most my kit in the next few days.

Withdrawing all my savings :) haha Well worth it though,

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
as firebirD said, it's all down to preference, as a e-vents user i obv prefer them, a guy on my team switched from i3's to e-vents and never looked back.

plus you can look like a storm trooper

ravie783

Swiiissshhhhh!!!
Jan 10, 2008
UK, Bedfordshire
I3's are awesome but are a bitch to clean... so much brilliant venting means paint gets everywhere... even behind the lens

Events alla way.. just swapped mine out for some :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
call lips, i'm doing that tomorrow to get some actually. but tbh the stock thermal lenses look the dogs

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
GoggleSkinz = Amazing For Custom Lenses.

Check them out, Some of there things are sick. :)

Deffinetly Getting some of them,

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
The I3 Pro's seem to be comfier, more secure on your head and much more customisable. Thesy do however have a reputation for being a pain in the @rse to dismantle if you do not know what you are doing.

The Events are easier to clean and maintain as well as changing lenses takes seconds. They don't seem to feel very secure (buts thats IMO) and they have a problem with echoing.