Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Vents / Pro i3's

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
thats a good imput. i guess i should stop doing it..

i thought i looked cool

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
i changed a lens on my I3 Pros for the 1st time 2 weeks ago, I had absolutley no idea what i was doing and had heard it was difficult to do, although it took me about 30 mins to do it, i didnt really find it that hard. If you have strong thumbs you will be fine.

I like the I3's better then the Vents, but the vents are much easier to dismantle reassemble especially if you have a fast turn around between games...

At the end of the day, its all down to personal prefference :)

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
tis true vents are much easier and lighter i think

but the i3 pros offer a hell of alot of protection arounds your ears and are great if you like a snug fit

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
only problem with the i3's is cleaning the lense, apart from that they are great! SUPER COMFORTABLE!!!

Golddust is changing from E-Vents to i3s purely because he feels exposed with the e-vents

angeldan

Mar 24, 2008
Simple really, Events look brill and are really stylish but Dye i3's are so comfortable and the protection is great.
But why not consider buying some JT proflex's they look good and have goo ear protection

Hexus62

Apr 30, 2007
A Shed
Me and JT Masks Arn't the best of friends ^^ Whenever i wear them. They seem to break O.O Just .. Break, :(

Im buying E-Vents Though :)

I Love The Look.
Easily Cleaned, Cuztomisable Lenses :)

And i dont mind about the limited protection.. Bruises Make Paintball :D

Arran:)