Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E2 / tadeo board

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hey guys,

I have a beautiful karnivor sto running a 1.01 board. I want to upgrade to to a 2.0 or a board with ramping mode. A tadeo etc....

Where can I buy a karni board?

Cheers

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Hi Jont,

I have a "cocker" myself it is an MQ2 06 black magic (Zero B 1.10) - sorry I am not offering that! - but I do have the select fire (SF) Worr frame that came off it in dust black and it has 4 fire modes 1. semi 2. ramping/PSP? 3. Full Auto 4. 3shot burst - selected by adding a jumper onto the board. (the down side is you cannot mess with the settings - sometimes a good thing with cockers!)

It does not have an LCD display so you would need to swap your frame out as it will not go in your E1

http://www.pbase.com/k_macocker/image/88540151

If not your best bet is to keep looking on the forum or look on the American forums or US ebay and get one imported (prices have gone up as they are getting like rocking horse poo!)

Cheers

Alan

PS you could always sell the Karni on ;):sneaky: - I am sure someone would love a Black karni STO to match with a Black Magic 06!

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
check ebay.com theres a few on there, i just actually removed some from my watched list yesterday, there still running and at a sensible price.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys, thanks for the advice. I actually made an error in my original post. My karni has an e2 board with 1.10 software. It has the PSP and millennium custom setting, but no actual ramping. I think they are just limiters.

I just ordered a zero b board with the 1.10 software from eBay. Not to expensive. I'm hoping it have the ramp 1 to 3 modes with it. Getting an actual clarification on the specs of each board has been a nightmare.

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
My Zero B board with 1.10 and it has millennium and PSP, CFOA (capped semi) - but no ramp so let me know how you get on?

TBH Using PSP mode for one game the other weekend was giving me a huge grin across my face! - but my rotor seem to keep needing to be refilled. very odd!:)

I will see if GEETEE knows more about it?

A

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
Both the PSP and Millenium setting are rampingmodes capped at 15.4bps.

The Zero B board has the exact same programming. Some of the later flash versions (1.20 I think) had minor tweaks like calling them "ramp 1" and "ramp 2", but they were fundamentally the same.

The ramp activation only kicks in at 3 trigger pulls at 5pps though.

Tadao ran out of boards ages ago. 2nd hand they are the same price as new.

You may get a kick out of this:

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hmmm, I tried both PSP and millennium modes the other day. Was short if air so took it easy. I'll give it another go

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Love the video - at 24.3bps - I think I have a bit more I can get out of MQ2 - to be honest my cocker is running the best I have had since I put it all together! The only thing I really need to do is get the ego 5 frame I have fettled re-annoed dust black and my work is complete.

To add I can confirm PSP only starts to ramp when you hit multiple trigger pulls (>5pps) then it adds several more into a string for good measure!

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks mate. I'll give it a proper go. It didn't make sense to me that the tourney modes only limited semi rof. Which is fast? PSP or millennium?