Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Early warning for the fenny bash II aug 5th scenario walk on

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
Might sound daft, but if I don't ask I won't know...

...is this specifically scenario gear only or will those of us with bright blue jerseys and shiny markers be allowed in? I know it's daft but I've been told stories about some scenario events that won't let you in if your not in your camos!

Oh and is camping allowed the night before?

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
Might sound daft, but if I don't ask I won't know...

...is this specifically scenario gear only or will those of us with bright blue jerseys and shiny markers be allowed in? I know it's daft but I've been told stories about some scenario events that won't let you in if your not in your camos!

Oh and is camping allowed the night before?
wear what you want

camping is allowed.

rottiekev

Jun 8, 2007
clubhouse

hi on fennys website it says the clubhouse grand opening is after the 5th can someone please confirm if it is open on the 5th please {our lass wont be too happy if she has to sit in the tent drinking tinnies } I WONT but hey got to keep her happy cheers

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Thanks. Just read little tones post above about non-camo crowd, don't know how I missed it lol. Cheers
I don't wear camo... at least not in public..

Have to admit when I watched some of the footage from last year I did not see one non camo player.... but if you ListerOfSmeg sir are gonna wear tourney type wear then dammit so will I!